CONGRATS! Woo hoo! We just bought one too. It is so nice to be able to say it is "my house", isn't it? Also, to be able to place a nail in the wall, paint it and everything.
Good for you guys. I can't wait to see it when you move in. I love the backyard. I hope the swingset came with the house. Congratulations on the new house.
Found your blog from someones - love your new home. When it gets a bit warmer, I can share some of my landscaping plants. So far I have shared with 3 people and the stuff keeps growing faster!
3 comments:
CONGRATS! Woo hoo! We just bought one too. It is so nice to be able to say it is "my house", isn't it? Also, to be able to place a nail in the wall, paint it and everything.
I like the kitchen!
Good for you guys. I can't wait to see it when you move in. I love the backyard. I hope the swingset came with the house. Congratulations on the new house.
Found your blog from someones - love your new home. When it gets a bit warmer, I can share some of my landscaping plants. So far I have shared with 3 people and the stuff keeps growing faster!
Post a Comment