Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Feast your eyes on this!


I bought this suit outfit at Babies R Us for my little guy a little bit ago and OH MY...I want to eat him up. He looks like a little man. I love that it's a little big on him. That makes it even better!

6 comments:

The Christensen Family said...

He is absolutly adorable!

{lex} said...

He is very handsome and very grown up looking. You look good too Jess!

The Larsens said...

This is the jacket you showed me, right? He does look very dapper!

Reeder Family said...

He is so cute, I love it!

The Lowe Family said...

What a stud!! It was good talking to you the other day.:) Mike's parents just potponed their trip out to visit by a week, so it looks like November is no longer good either. Bah! It would be such a shame if we never saw eachother while we both live in Texas.

Jamie Dana said...

So cute!