He has the the best laugh!!! I was dying on Sunday between Blake trying to dive over the pews and Jackson giggling: I was having far too much fun for Testimony meeting. I'm so glad you caught him laughing on video. Even Randall said that he totally loves your kid and thinks he's awesome.
Yes, he has great balance. He is also loves cooking with me in the kitchen. I hope it is a sign of things to come (dancing and cooking). Though, don't worry, he also loves any and all sports and is very much into boy things: dirt, rocks, sticks, balls, getting dirty, etc.
5 comments:
That is SO funny! He is such a sweet little guy.
He has the the best laugh!!! I was dying on Sunday between Blake trying to dive over the pews and Jackson giggling: I was having far too much fun for Testimony meeting. I'm so glad you caught him laughing on video. Even Randall said that he totally loves your kid and thinks he's awesome.
Wow, impressive! He walks better in heels than some adults I have seen.
Katelyn and I loved this!!! Katelyn told me to write: I love you Jessica. Your son is so funny.
Jackson is so cute.
Yes, he has great balance. He is also loves cooking with me in the kitchen. I hope it is a sign of things to come (dancing and cooking). Though, don't worry, he also loves any and all sports and is very much into boy things: dirt, rocks, sticks, balls, getting dirty, etc.
Post a Comment