Sunday, August 2, 2009

What we've been up to lately

Our little guy isn't so little anymore. He is looking more and more grown up every day. We (especially me) have had a lot of fun with J lately. He is FINALLY picking up more signs and learning some ways to communicate. When he is happy, he is so fun and makes us laugh and laugh. He is such a joy and has so much energy!

We like to play with the chalk outside...it can be messy.

One of J's favorite things to do is play with cords. He's shocked himself a few times, but still comes back for more.

We went to see Harry Potter. I tried to make the mark on Kirk's forehead. What do you think? The movie was of course not as good as the book, but we really enjoyed it nonetheless.

Jackson's ice-cream do. I should have thought of that! He is saying "cheese" for the picture...one of his new skills. It's so cute!

2 comments:

The Larsens said...

I don't know, I think the cutest picture on this post is the one with Kirk and the scar. How neat that he would let you do that. What a fun husband. No movie is as good as the book, but I really enjoyed this HP. I think it might be my favorite so far.

M-Z-T said...

Glad to hear you're doing well!