Monday, December 1, 2008

Gillespie highlights 2007-2008

As promised, here are pictures of highlights from the past two years.

In March of 2007, we got to tag along as “chaperones” for the young single adult excursion with our ward during spring break. Nauvoo, Far West, and Adam-Ondi-Ahman were just some of the awe-inspiring sites we got to see. This picture is at Adam-Ondi-Ahman.

May 2007, we finally graduated from Eastern New Mexico University in Portales, New Mexico

After graduation, and before we moved, we drove down to Carlsbad Caverns in Carlsbad, New Mexico. This is the entrance to the caves. It was smelly from all the bat guano, but so amazing.

January 20, 2008: Jess 9 months pregnant, the day before Jackson was born.

Jackson in the NICU incubator. What a trooper he was!

February 2008: Our first family photo shoot. I can't believe how small he was--5 pounds, 1 ounce.

Jackson's blessing on Mother's Day 2008--a very special occasion.

Our family Christmas photo. Look how much Jackson has grown!

3 comments:

Dave and Katie Anderson said...

Jess you are so beautiful! Seeing your pictures are nine months pregnant makes me jealous...you look so tiny in comparison. :) I have loved seeing the important pictures from the last two years, you really are quite gorgeous I hope you know!

Amy said...

Thank you for your prayers :) How do I get one of those awesome SLC temples on my sidebar? Sam and I were married there and I have wanted something referencing the church for a long time. I tried clicking on yours but then was lost as far as how to get mine.

Ryan and Triana said...

I love that picture of you guys! You all look so good!
Thanks for keeping us updated! I miss you!