Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tagged #2

Tagged by Monica:)
Rules: List 7 random things about yourself.

Tag 7 random people.

Leave a comment on the person's blog telling them they've been tagged.

Link back to the person who tagged you.

1. I want to own my own studio that will provide a variety of activities--clogging, jazz, kickboxing, and folk to be exact

2. I want to start a business...not sure what exactly because there are lots of ideas running around my head lately

3. I want to run a half marathon--this has been hard and I don't know how it will happen because running hurts my body so much

4. I LOVE to save money AND pay my bills because I find it very satisfactory to watch my debt dwindle away into nothingness. FYI--I am a big fan of Dave Ramsey.

5. I love giving great gifts to people

6. I love being surprised and surprising others

7. I am a people person and love being around people most of the time! I love to keep tabs on old friends and enjoy keeping my friends and family connected. I guess this is why I often find myself planning get-togethers and reunions.

7 random people:
1. Lex
2. Amy
3. Heather H.
4. Ashlee
5. Monte
6. Triana
7. Esther
8. Anyone else that wants to do this!

1 comment:

mer and mel said...

We are also Dave Ramsey Fans! It feels so good to own our cars and only have a small school loan left! I am glad that I am not the only one who doesn't have a credit card to my name and is on their way to financial freedom!! Kudos to you guys!