Ok, I have been tagged three times now, and have to fill out not one, but two tag lists. So, here's the first of two...
RULES
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the six "8" items
3) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment
8 Favorite TV Shows
1. anything on HGTV
2. Iron Chef
3. So you think you can dance
4. American Idol
5. Dancing with the Stars
6. America's Got Talent
7. Clean House
8. MY Big Fat Redneck wedding & Wedding Crashers...I don't watch much tv at all and it doesn't help that we don't have cable anymore, but I do like these ones.
8 Things I did Yesterday
1. Dropped off my recycling trash
2. Exercised
3. Made dinner
4. Fed Jackson like 10 times!
5. Shipped some gifts to two prego friends
6. Shopped online and bought Christmas presents
7. Talked to a bunch of people in my family
8. Babysat for Amy
8 Things I look forward to
1. Thanksgiving--my family is coming to Dallas!
2. Christmas
3. The AWESOME gift I'm giving Kirk for Christmas
4. Hanging out with friends
5. The day I run a half marathon
6. Teaching my Turbo Kick class tonight
7. Starting up my clogging class
8. Jackson's first birthday in January--can't believe it.
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Cafe Rio
2. Johnny Carino's
3. Chaat Cafe
4. Blue Mesa
5. The Melting Pot
6. Carabba's
7. La Hacienda
8. Anything at the Ritz
8 Things on my wish list
1. A House
2. A brand new Volvo
3. A New wardrobe
4. A makeover!
5. A new wedding ring--I lost mine--long story...
6. For all the people I love to live in a compound with us
7. To never have aches and pains again or be tired
8. Go on a cruise or somewhere exotic just me and my hubby
8 People to tag
1. Whoever wants to!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment