Thursday, January 2, 2014

Date night with my man

I always thought my husband was a goof.  Now I know that he does things on purpose because he told me that's where good stories come from!  So he decided to wear his high school jacket during our ice skating date.  On the back it says, "Gillespie...no caffeine needed."  Ummm yep!  That's my husband in a nutshell!  As we were checking in, he asked the lady, "So, how old do you think we are?"  She looked unsure but saw him in his jacket and said, "Um, 22?"  Ha!  I got a good laugh at that since he just turned 33!  But, yes we look young.  He tried to get me to skate between his legs, but I remember all too well the day he kicked me in the head while trying to perform some crazy dance move when we were dating almost 10 years ago.  My memory's not perfect, but no way am I going to be dumb enough to get kicked in the head again!  

Enjoy his charming dance moves!

No comments: