A friend in my ward, Heather Adams did these photos and we LOVE them! Check our her site here!
Oh, these pigtails are tooooo cute! She is getting so big, and I just want time to slow down sometimes!
Sometimes I'm really excited for Jackson to be in school, and then I see many friends who are talking about rushing to drop kids off at school, pick them up, do home-work, etc. It's kind of nice to have our own schedule right now so I am just going to enjoy the freedom we have. That, and my boy is still so pure and hasn't learned all those crazy things he's about to at Elementary school.






1 comment:
These are SO cute, your kids have grown so much! Not sure if you remember us...The Hill's from waayy back when we lived by you. Just wondered if you could email me your address for a Christmas card. I would love to send you one! My email is allisonhill4@yahoo.com. Thanks and hope you guys have a great Christmas!!!
Post a Comment