Thursday, June 7, 2012

A few of my favorite things

 The kids with Jacksons' Primary teacher.  We decorated Easter eggs on Easter.  The kids really enjoyed dipping the eggs.  We also really enjoyed eating them!  
 This was a dress my mom sent Olivia for her birthday.  She looks so big!  
Ahhhh!  This was a fabulous Time Out for Women week-end.  Spent with some of the classiest, and most talented, lovely, funny women I know!  Thanks ladies for a wonderful time!   We laughed a ton, cried a little, and went away feeling rejuvenated and inspired, and most of all, validated.  Being a mom is hard work, but totally worth it!  
 Livy saying "cheese" next to a sleeping and sick Jackson.  She just wanted to be close to him.  
My budding artist.  I wish I could get the video on here of him explaining what everything is.  But just know that there is lots of food, and salt!  hahaha

No comments: