Friday, May 18, 2012
My man and his many hidden talents
I recently asked Kirk what he wanted to do for a date. He said play racquetball. We had it all set up, and then found out my racket was broken. So I suggested we go to Ross and find each other outfits under $20 within 10 minutes. Normally, shopping is not exciting for Kirk. Anyone that knows him can attest to this. Usually, he can be found napping if left alone long enough. Nevertheless, he was up to the challenge this time. Needless to say, Kirk beat me on both accounts. I didn't end up getting this outfit, though it wasn't bad (minus the hat--that was me not wanting to do my hair). Anyway, he picked out these totally cute bermuda shorts and a shirt to match, within like 5 minutes. Oh, and they fit! And to boot, it was only $15 dollars. Yes, my husband has even MORE hidden talents than I was aware of. I told him from now on, he is coming shopping with me for all my clothing! He's way more efficient, that's for sure! The longer am married to this man, the more hidden talents he reveals. Can't wait to see what's up his sleeve after 50 years! I. LOVE. THIS. MAN. Period.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow, nicely done Kirk!
Post a Comment