Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Branson

 What a fun Thanksgiving we had in Branson, MO at Silver Dollar City!  I could have stayed a whole week!  I used to perform there with my clogging team when I was in high school.  I think I went there three summers, and this time, I saw a totally different side of the park!  Much of it was because it was at Christmas time, so there were lights everywhere, and Christmas shows, and we saw all the kiddy rides as well, which I hadn't seen before since I didn't have kids then.  It was a very family friendly place where they weren't afraid to say Merry Christmas, and talk about Jesus!  The lights were spectacular and we even got some funnel cakes...yummmmmm!  We went with my sister and her family as well as 
my mom and really enjoyed our time!  Kirk & I played tennis one morning with my sis. and her hubby. We didn't have to cook Thanksgiving and went out to eat, though it wasn't that great, so Esther made us a yummy meal to make up for it when we got back to her house Saturday.  We also enjoyed playing dancing games on the Wii!  I just love my family! 
Jackson & Livy with Grandma,  Aunt Esther, and Lydia. 
 Jackson with Grandma
 Sweet Livy liked the merry go round. 
Livy with her cousin Ashlyn.  They loved the horses! 
 Jackson was best buds with Lydia and they had fun on all the rides!
 The train was a huge hit of course, especially for Jackson.  We saw Santa and he talked all about Jesus and why we celebrate Christmas.  
 Lucky kids, Grandma purchased popcorn which quickly got devoured. 

 There was this place full of little balls that the kids could vacuum up, shoot out of guns, and more.  It was quite the sight!  




Just outside the time share where we stayed.  When can we go back?

No comments: