Jackson, enjoying the spoils of his first real, class Valentine's Party! I love that sweet smile!
Jackson had a great time with Grandma Jennie who came to visit the week-end of the BYU-TCU game. He had her to himself for a whole day and wanted her to do everything. They had a blast. Esther and her family also came and below are some cute pictures I got.
Jackson and Grandma made a crazy craft. Jackson lovingly called him "Pinkie" and even made a voice for him. It was pretty funny.
Grandma with Lydia and Livy.
Livy and cousin Brianna who dotes on her!
Having fun at the duck pond!
The next week-end, Grandma and Papa stopped in for a visit and we got a special visit from Kevin, Kirk's brother as well! We had a wonderful and very relaxing week-end. Here's Kirk's mom and Kevin at the pond.
Uncle Kevy teaching Jackson all about periodontics....hehe
Grandma loves spending time with Jackson, and he loves his grandma. He'll even hold her hand, and THAT says something!
Uncle Kevy let Jackson "climb" the tree. I just thought it was a cool shot.
This has to be one of my all time favorites of my little man. I came home from meetings at church today to find someone had been sleeping in my bed! Apparently, Jackson fell asleep during quiet time, while reading the classic, "The Little Red Hen."
The only thing worth stealing is a kiss from a sleeping child. ~Joe Houldsworth.


No comments:
Post a Comment