Wednesday, November 10, 2010

How My Handy Husband Still Has My Heart

My birthday was earlier this week and here is what Kirk did for me Sunday night since he had seminary and work on my actual birthday:)



He took Jackson to the bathroom at 1:30 am, fed the baby at 3:45 am, got up with Jackson at 5:45 am, and let me sleep in until 8 am.   When I got up at 8, he had the kids all dressed for church, Jackson was eating breakfast, and he made me breakfast too!   Then at church, he put the baby to sleep as usual so I could attend to my Primary duties.   At home that night, he helped make dinner, and put both kids to bed.   Oh my goodness.   Yeah, pretty much, my husband ROCKS!

Monday evening, we went out to eat at Maggiano's and had a much needed date night.  I was giddy all day just thinking about it!  Plus we left the kids in good hands.  Thanks again Amy!  I am loving my paper cutter, Kirsten.  It's already been used.   Seriously, the best birthday ever!  Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes!


Now, on to Kirk.  He's the big 30 this month...any ideas for a party?  No worries, he'll never read this anyway:)  haha 

1 comment:

Jamie Dana said...

Awww, glad to hear you had a good birthday Jess. I was thinking of you all day. Kirk is a good husband. Taking care of the kids really is the best kind of present.

Okay, so I have an idea for Kirk's 30th birthday. COME TO MY HOUSE TO HAVE A PARTY!!!! We miss you guys so much!