Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Delightful weather and children!!!

My kids were such a delight yesterday (yes, even Jackson) and I told Kirk that if every day could be like that, I could have like 10!  Here's how our day went:
Jackson let me sleep in until 7:45!!!  That hasn't happened in a LONG time. I woke up feeling like a normal person and not a zombie for once:)  The baby woke up at around 8:30.  We had breakfast and played outside since it was so nice.  I got to take a shower before noon.  Amy called us and we met at the park for lunch and play which was so much fun.  No fits or tantrums in or out of the car---there OR coming back!  Jackson went down for a nap at 2 without banging on his door for me to let him out ONCE!  I woke him up at 3:45 and Kirk came home around 5.  We grilled burgers and hotdogs and ate outside and it was YUMMY!  The baby even cooperated and took a nap right before we ate.  Usually, she wakes up form her nap right as we are eating.  We all went to Costco and spent a fortune, and then came home and put kids to bed at 8.  As Dash would say, "I love my family!"

No comments: