Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Privacy

Yes, I am joining the throngs of private bloggers. There are too many crazies out there that I don't want to get to my information. So, if you want to read our blog, please leave your e-mail and I will add you to the list! Thanks

19 comments:

mer and mel said...

I'm debating going private as well.....but please add me! bella_mels@hotmail.com
ps- Olivia is just darling! and Jackson is getting so big!

The Larsens said...

earthshine99@hotmail.com

LauraBro said...

LBMarie9 at hotmail dot com

it's me Laura--did you get my email for recipes?!

Unknown said...

Red_Chick1619@yahoo.com

Chelsea and Camden said...

chelseamstringer@gmail.com

Pehrson Gang said...

I just came across your blog...wonderful. Please add us...jellypehr@aol.com

Kirsten and Eric said...

heyitstheswensons@gmail.com

Mimi said...

Hey Jess! I love reading about your adorable family! Hope all is well!

jamie61_2003@yahoo.com

The Christensen Family said...

threechristensen@gmail.com

M-Z-T said...

Hey Jess. You should have my e-mail in your list because I do get the e-mail updates you send. Let me know if you don't.

Tyler, Janna, Lily, and Niki said...

count us in. twsnowman@yahoo.com

Ashlee said...

al_stella@hotmail.com

Anna@Exasperation said...

Invite me!
first name plus last name no spaces
@ yahoo.com

James and Ann said...

annbrad21 at gmail

{lex} said...

alexisbassi@gmail.com

haackeh said...

heatherhaacke@gmail.com
Olivia is just beautiful and I am so glad she is doing so well!

Allison Hill said...

allisonhill4@yahoo.com

Bobvila said...

You know mine!

critts said...

critts at gmail dot com.