She is beautiful!!! I love that flower on her head! Super cute! I am so glad that Livy is ok. Man, I just look at you as a woman of strength. You really do inspire me! Jackson and Olivia are lucky to have you! I know it must not have been easy but yet you still continued to move forward with a smile on your face! :)
So, so, so, so, so, so, CUTE! She is a doll. Its funny I was just looking at pictures of Jackson the other day and I use to think he was a mini Kirk, now he looks so much like you Jess. Both cute!
I love the first picture where she is all wrapped up and you have a full view of the basket. It just shows how tiny and precious she is. What a beautiful little piece of heaven you have in your home.
5 comments:
Jess:
She is beautiful!!! I love that flower on her head! Super cute! I am so glad that Livy is ok. Man, I just look at you as a woman of strength. You really do inspire me! Jackson and Olivia are lucky to have you! I know it must not have been easy but yet you still continued to move forward with a smile on your face! :)
So, so, so, so, so, so, CUTE! She is a doll. Its funny I was just looking at pictures of Jackson the other day and I use to think he was a mini Kirk, now he looks so much like you Jess. Both cute!
I love the first picture where she is all wrapped up and you have a full view of the basket. It just shows how tiny and precious she is. What a beautiful little piece of heaven you have in your home.
They do look so cute! I love the naked one where you can see all of her little lines. So so cute!!!
What beautiful pictures Jess!
Post a Comment