Thursday, November 19, 2009

Prayers Please

I was not planning on telling everyone our news yet, but some things have come up that have made me change my mind. We are very excited to announce that we are pregnant with baby #2--DD May 27th 2010. However, there are some complications (most of you remember the ordeal with Jackson) but this time it is worse. So, I am simply asking for some prayers and positive thoughts our way. We need a miracle!

I am realizing more and more since my Dr. visit yesterday how precious and special Jackson is and I can't imagine my life without him. We are truly blessed and hope we can be doubly blessed next summer!

Thanks all:)

9 comments:

{lex} said...

Yea for the Gillespie's. Sorry I haven't called you back yet. We are doing better. I should have called last week when we found out from Kirk. I am soooooo excited for you Jess and you and this new little one is in our prayers. We can't wait to meet him/her.

Jenny said...

Our prayers are with you and your family.

The Woods said...

Jess, that is really wonderful news! I am so sad to hear that you are having pregnancy complications. Prayers are just the ticket to maintain peace for things you just can't control. You and that sweet growing baby will be in mine.

Anonymous said...

miracles happen every day!!!

Ashlee said...

Happy belated birthday by the way! We're so excited for you and Kirk and you're definitely in our thoughts and prayers! Keep us posted

M-Z-T said...

Positive thoughts coming your way!

Jason, Kiersten, Jace, and Livi Bree said...

Congrats with baby #2 on the way! I will be thinking about you and praying for you! Love you!

Dave and Katie Anderson said...

I believe in miracles! I'm very happy for you and the joy of a new addition to your family. I will keep you in my prayers.

The Lowe Family said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers. :)