Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Belated Halloween

We were thrilled to have my sister and her family in town for some of the festivities. We went to the Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch and the ward trunk-or-treat and had a blast together, as always. Here are some pictures from our time together.
My sister and I at the Pumpkin Patch.

Kirk & I at the Patch.

Most of Esther's kids at the Patch...J dawg doesn't love getting his pictures taken.

Sister and family at trunk-or-treat. She was an Egyptian, her hubby a high-school jock or something like that, her oldest daughter, a fairy, J dawg was Huck Finn, then a ghost, and a lady bug. Aren't they cute! Love em!

Kirk and Jackson and I were supposed to be a dragon, princess, and knight in shining armour, but I couldn't find a sword and shield for Kirk. I found some ninja stuff so he decided to be my bodyguard...even though we all know I can protect myself...:)

No comments: