Thursday, February 19, 2009

BYU on Valentine's


Kirk's sister and family came into town this past week-end for the BYU/TCU Men's Basketball game on guess what day...Valentine's...of all days, I know! So, being the wonderful wife that I am, I agreed to change our date night plans and go. I was glad and we had fun. AND...BYU won! It was a good game:)

I'm so glad Kirsten was there with me. I'm not that into sports, so it was nice having a female friend because Kirk was screaming like crazy and everyone around us was giving us weird looks. Luckily, we didn't get kicked out of the game!

Kirk ended up surprising me with breakfast in bed Friday morning, which was very sweet of him. He even made a little plate for Jackson so we could all eat together in the bed while we watched our wedding video. Thanks Kirky, you are my sweetest sweetheart.

2 comments:

LauraBro said...

your little guy is so cute jessica (I know that's not him in the picture) he's SO big i can't believe he's ONE!!! I just looked through a lot of the old blog posts I missed--you are such a cute mommy---congrats on teaching kick boxing (something like that) how fun!!! you inspire me- you just glow- thanks for sharing!

haackeh said...

Spencer would be so jealous! Let's not tell him. We went to eat mexican on Valentines Day and then Spencer had a Stake Youth Activity. We had fun though. Jackson is a cutie and I can't believe how fast they grow. Jeremy will be two in two more months. Crazy!