
This is Christmas morning. Kirk surprised me, I surprised him, and we surprised Jackson. We had a wonderful day.

Here is my gingerbread house. Sadly, I had to throw it away the next day because it got attacked by ants. All those little black dots you see if you zoom in on the picture are ants, I know, it's gross. But I had to take a photo before I threw all that hard work and yummy candy away.

We went with the Lucas', Reeders and Christensen's to Frisco Safety Town (or something like that). It was basically a mini town all decorated. We had fun.

Doesn't he look so grown up and smart?
1 comment:
Jess! What an amazing little family you have! It is wonderful to see how life changes for everyone! Jackson is quite the little man...keep my little girl in mind when comes of age! I hope your new year is going well...take care! You can see us at thenicholashollandfamily.blogspot com
Post a Comment