~ Kirk ~ Jess ~ Jackson ~ Olivia ~ hoping for baby #3 through adoption!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Pumpkin Patch
We went to the pumpkin patch a few weeks ago but Jackson was pretty grumpy, as you can see in this photo. Here's our friends, Heather and Russ who came with us. It was a FUN, FREE, FAMILY activity though, and I LOVE spending time with my boys.
6 comments:
The pumpkin patch is one of our favorite fall activties, too. We never got around to carving our picks...too many other fun things to do!
Caiden is obsessed with pumpkins. He is still carrying around his trick or treat pumpkins. Two of them. All day. Every day.
BTW, we totally need another GNO. Next week, maybe?
Jess I just want to tell you how great you look in the last pic of your family!
Yeah, let's shoot for a GNO next week. I think it should work!
You guys are all so cute. I can't believe how bid Jackson is getting! Wow. By the way, I have just over two months until me due date. YEAH!
Post a Comment