Thursday, October 2, 2008

Motivation






You might be asking yourself what these three pictures have in common... Motivation. Determination. Persistence. Life-long dreams...

So, I have, as I'm sure most of you do, goals that I want to accomplish in my lifetime. For some reason, this week has been the beginning of some of these goals coming to fruition. They are teaching clogging (I danced for over 12 years), and running a half marathon (the most I've ever run is a 5K). This wasn't on the list, but I am also trying to start an event planning business from home.

I just have to say a HUGE thanks to Jamie, Kelly, and Christine for your encouragement in teaching dance and getting this business up and running, as well as for your business ideas.

Also, a big thank you to Heather for getting me out and training for the half marathon. Anyone that can get me to run 13 miles is either crazy, or a really good friend. Thanks for your patience.

Kirk is, of course my biggest fan and so supportive in the realization of my dreams. Thanks everyone for your belief in me! I won't let you down! More pictures to come as things fall into place.

3 comments:

M-Z-T said...

You're teaching clogging? I am jealous!

Take Care Jess!

russandkatie said...

Yeah welcome to the running club!!! Good job on the clogging too, how fun!

Jamie Dana said...

You are inspiring Jess. I love to have friends who have goals and are doing great things with their lives. You are always so positive and uplifting to be around.

Way to go with all you have accomplished and will yet accomplish.