Friday, October 10, 2008

Brain Damage

Jackson has been crawling up to things and hitting his head on them (our glass door on the tv stand, mirrors, the dresser, the wall, etc.) I'm not sure if he likes the feeling on his head, or the sound it makes, but it doesn't look like it feels good so I'm going to have to go with the sound. Either way, I'm sure it's not really causing brain damage, just a quirk of his I guess. Did anyone else's child do this?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

All the time!

Ryan and Triana said...

He he! Yeah Ava does that too! I feel so bad for her and it's hard to avoid every little bump. It must be a phase! Hopefully they learn soon not to do that anymore.

haackeh said...

Jeremy did that a lot when he was learning and now sometimes he still hits things with his head and then turns around to see if we will laugh. I try not to because I don't want to encourage him, but it is funny sometimes.