Wednesday, September 3, 2008

TOP TEN FAVES

I was tagged by my new sis-in-law Chelsey :)


Fave Shoes... I love flip flops, but I also like my comfy heels because they make me feel cute and feminine

Fave Room... The kitchen for sure. Hello, that's where the food is, and the party!

Fave Soda... I don't drink it, but I like lemonade

Fave pasttime... Clogging

Fave Household chore... ummmm can I say none? Cleaning is a necessary evil. I'd rather play, but I don't mind cleaning when someone else is helping and it would have to be the dishes all the way, especially when it's cold and the warm water heats me up:)

Fave Car... I really enjoy my Volvo station wagon

Fave Store...well the place I shop the most is Wal-Mart, but I really love Ross and anywhere that I can get a GREAT discount!

Fave Time Of Day... When Kirk comes home from work.

There were two missing to make it 10, so I added...

Fave treat...sour gummy watermelon candies, or anything gummy for that matter!

Fave place to visit...Lake Powell

I tag...anyone who is interested in doing this too:)

1 comment:

russandkatie said...

Ross is my favorite store too!!!