Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Help, scrumdidlyumptious recipes needed!!!

I am getting sick of the same old meals I cook so I am making a special request. I have a food blog at http://gillespiekitchen.blogspot.com/. I want to add some new HEALTHY recipes to that blog so if you have some you want to share, let me know and I can make you an author of that blog (if you're not already) and/or you can post the recipe here, or e-mail it to me. Thanks guys. I am excited to see what we can come up with.

1 comment:

Paige and Family said...

you should check out www.recipezaar.com it is a great website with thousands and thousands of recipes. My favorite feature is that it has reviews. If 100 people say that its good, chances are, its good. You canmake your own cookbook there, and make shopping lists, and lots of stuff. Check it out!