
He's quite protective of that apple. Don't even think about taking it away from him. I can't eat an apple or plum without him wanting some. He crawls all over me and pulls my hands down to get a lick and loves to just chomp on the fruit. Maybe because it's cold and sweet, not sure. But either way, it makes him happy and is so funny to watch.

Seriously, as evidenced in these photos...babies really do NOT need toys...he'd much rather play with things like the computer, measuring cups, my big mug, paper, keys, phones, and his newest favorite thing to do is share fruit with mom.
3 comments:
isn't that the truth! it was SOOOOO good to see you today!
He is all of a sudden such a big guy!
I can't believe how much he has grown. He is what, * months now? Sheesh, time flies. Jeremy and Spencer are out on a bike ride right now so I am enjoying, mommy time.
Post a Comment