Yes, Danielle, it is. Thanks for making it. It is proudly displayed. By the way, I read your posting about Evan. It was some pretty amazing writing. I am sorry you still ache so bad for him. Luckily we have the gospel perspective and you know that you can some day see him again!!!
I love your house- so cute! (and immaculate, I might add.) I love your bedspread as well- I'm all about cute bedspreads. I sure miss you and am sad I won't see you at the reunion....next time you come out here or if I ever venture to Texas, we should get together!
5 comments:
very cute! I love the hard wood floors, how nice
ooooh nice! is that the etched glass i made you on your bookshelf?
Yes, Danielle, it is. Thanks for making it. It is proudly displayed. By the way, I read your posting about Evan. It was some pretty amazing writing. I am sorry you still ache so bad for him. Luckily we have the gospel perspective and you know that you can some day see him again!!!
I love your house- so cute! (and immaculate, I might add.) I love your bedspread as well- I'm all about cute bedspreads. I sure miss you and am sad I won't see you at the reunion....next time you come out here or if I ever venture to Texas, we should get together!
That is a nice apartment... It is almost as nice as ENMU apartments... Close but not quit.
Post a Comment