
With food and gas prices continuing to rise, our natural resources running out, pollution getting worse, and trash piling up, I have decided to go "green" in several ways. Not to mention the fact that we are going to save a TON of money! So, I recently started using cloth diapers, cloth breast pads, and reusable swim diapers. It's a bit of an upfront cost, and a bit more work, but so worth the investment in the long run. Here's a link to a site that talks more about it http://babiesbottomsandmore.com/why_cloth.html. I'll post some pictures of the little one in his cute diapers later--he's sleeping right now:)
Another way we are trying to go "green" is by getting our energy through a company that uses renewable energy. If you have any other ideas on going "green", feel free to post them. We're open.
Finally--here are some photos of him in his cloth diapers--not the best quality photos, but nonetheless, photos.
1 comment:
Good for you! I'm trying to go green by biking as much as I can instead of driving. It's quite an adjustment, but it's great exercise and saves on gas! Good luck with your go green ideas! Also, I sent you an email with my blog site so you can access mine as well! Love yah, Katie Anderson
Post a Comment