Friday, May 23, 2008

Finally, my first blog ever!!!

Well, here it is, my first blog. I am overwhelmed by this whole process, so bear with me. There are many things to say, but for now here is the best of the best.

First of all, for those who didn't know, we had a baby this year! He was born in January and was 4 1/2 weeks early. He gave us all a scare but our faith has grown and things are MUCH better now. He just had his four month check-up. He weighs a whopping 11 pounds, 10 ounces and is 23 inches long. He is the cutest baby I've ever seen not that I am biased or anything:)

Kirk recently got a new job with a property management company as a property manager and likes it so far. His schedule is much more predictable and we all like that. He is in the Young Men's and really enjoys serving in the church.

I am a SAHM (stay-at-home-mom) to my beautiful baby boy. He is really a very good baby and just recently started sleeping long periods of time through the night, yeah! Life is busier than I thought it would be, but many days I still miss my old job and friends there. I am a Sunday School teacher for the 12-13 year olds and I really enjoy that.

That's it for now. Come back soon and there will be more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!!!!

s p e n c e r h a a c k e said...

Hey,

um... Hey